The Columbus Foundation
To Join/Renew the Central Ohio Planned Giving Council and our national organization, the Partnership for Philanthropic Planning, the process is very simple:
- Log on to the Partnership for Philanthropic Planning’s website – www.pppnet.org
- Click the first link at the top right of the page – “Join/Renew Membership”
- On this Membership page, click join “here” at the end of the first paragraph
- On the Join/Renew page, scroll down in the box to select the Central Ohio Planned Giving Council – we are the first council listed under OH councils; Click continue
- Continue on to fill in personal membership info and make payment (the overwhelming majority of members join both COPGC and the national PPP for a total cost of $300/year – your membership runs annually from the date you join)
- PPP will notify us and you will receive all member mailings and meeting notices
We look forward to welcoming you as a new member of the Central Ohio Planned Giving Council and the Partnership for Philanthropic Planning! Thanks for joining us.
-or- Download a new membership application
For additional information, please contact our Chapter's membership chair.